• 1W纪念

论坛2023年8月4日达成1W用户注册纪念勋章

[其它新闻] 《终末之诗》的版权被Julian Gough开放

[复制链接]
FoldedBaton3698Lv.4 显示全部楼层 发表于 2022-12-12 08:35:44 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 上海

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Julian Gough: I wrote the End Poem. I also own it, because I never signed a contract with Mojang, or Microsoft. Now I am setting the End Poem free, under a Creative Commons public domain license, for all of you to use, dramatise, film, sing, remix, or play with.

Julian Gough: 我撰写了《终末之诗》。同时我也拥有它的版权,因为我从未和Mojang和微软签署过相关合同。现在,在知识共享公共领域许可下,我将《终末之诗》免费放出,所有人都可以自由地使用、改编戏剧、制作电影、音乐、合成,或者随便取用。

As you can tell from my total lack of karma, I don't really use Reddit (wrong generation). But I thought I'd pop by, because this might be of interest to some of you.

你可以指摘我账号的点赞量并不够多,因为我并不常用Reddit(跟不上时代)。但是我觉得我还是可以过来讲两句,因为对你们来说接下来的内容可能会比较有趣。

My name is Julian Gough; I mostly write novels and children's books. Back in 2011, though, I wrote the End Poem, just before the official launch of the game. For complicated reasons, I never signed the contract with Mojang, and for even more complicated reasons, I again refused to sign it in 2014, when Microsoft bought Mojang. So I own the End Poem.

我的名字是Julian Gough;我主要从事于撰写小说和儿童读物。回到2011年,嗯,我写下了《终末之诗》,就在游戏官方发售之前。由于一些复杂的原因,我从未和Mojang签署过合同;由于一些更加复杂的原因,我在2014年——也就是Microsoft收购Mojang的那年——拒绝签署了这个合同。于是我拥有《终末之诗》(的版权)。

It's been kind of tricky to know what to DO about that, and over the years I mostly just parked the problem. Most of the problems that led to me not signing the contract were to do with friendship, not money, so I was very reluctant to send in the lawyers, because suing would have made it all about money, and it wasn't about money. Plus, suing is bad karma! And I liked everyone involved; we had just communicated badly. And I love Minecraft, and love the fact that so many people get to see the End Poem. I mean, that's why I wrote it.

怎么去处理这件事情是很棘手的,然后这几年来我一直被这个问题所困扰。这个问题,也就是签署协议的问题,困扰我最严重的部分并不是金钱,而是友情。所以对我来说,将这件事情交给律师处理是很不情愿的,因为由此起诉将会把这件事情搞得充满铜臭味,但这和金钱并无关系。同时,起诉这种行为并不是一件好事情!我还喜爱着与这件事相关联的人和事;我们只是在交流上出现了一些问题。我也很喜爱Minecraft,同时也热爱着那么多人还能去阅读《终末之诗》。这就是我写这首诗的意义。

Although, it's an oversimplification to say "I wrote the End Poem": particularly in the second half, the universe wrote the End Poem through me. I had no idea what words would come out of my pen next; even though I was writing them down, I read them with fascination as they appeared.

尽管如此,能说出“我写出了《终末之诗》”还是太过于单纯了:尤其是在后半段,是整个宇宙向我书写《终末之诗》。我的大脑毫无意识,笔下就蹦出来了一连串的字与词;即使是我写下了了它们,我在阅读的时候还是感受到了巨大的魅力。

So, anyway, last year, I did some (nice, legal, safe) psilocybin mushrooms in a very special place in the Netherlands, and rather to my surprise, got some advice from the universe about Microsoft and Minecraft... and you.

嗯,无论如何,去年,在荷兰的一个特殊地点,我获得了一些灵感。让我诧异的是,我从宇宙中得到了关于Microsoft和Mojang的一些建议……还有你的。

And so I have finally freed the End Poem. More specifically, I have made it available under a Creative Commons license. This one: CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0) Public Domain Dedication

最后,我最终还是解 放了《终末之诗》。更具体地来说,在遵循知识共享协议下,我公开了这首诗,也就是这个协议:

Creative Commons — CC0 1.0 Universal

It's a nice elegant solution to the problem, where nobody gets hurt. By bringing the End Poem into the public domain, everyone is free to use it, including Microsoft. So I give them the gift of the End Poem, and they give me the gift of continuing to distribute it around the world. Nothing in the game needs to change. But outside the game, you are all now free to play with the End Poem; put it on posters, or t-shirts, or barn doors, set it to music, make it into an art film, whatever.

这个问题的解决方案是如此的完美且优雅,没有任何人会受到伤害。将《终末之诗》在公共领域下分享,所有人都可以自由(且免费)地使用它,包括Microsoft。所以我将《终末之诗》作为礼物送给了他们,而他们赠与我的,则是继续在全世界中分享这首诗的行为。游戏里的所有都无需改变。但在游戏之外,你现在可以自由地玩弄《终末之诗》;将它印在海报上,或是T恤衫上,或是谷仓大门上,将它写成一首歌,让他成为一部艺术电影,随你啦。

Anyway, like I said, it's a loooong, complicated story. The full details are in here, if you are interested in all the drama:

无论如何,就像我说的,这是一个漫长且复杂的故事。故事所有的细节都在这里,如果你想看这场故事会的话:

https://theeggandtherock.substack.com/p/i-wrote-a-story-for-a-friend

Whew. It's such a relief to have finally liberated the End Poem, and myself, from this bizarre situation.

吁。如释重负。最终还是解放了《终末之诗》,还有我,从这怪诞的情景之中。

Have fun with it!

玩的开心啊!

Fond regards,

-Julian

致意诚挚的问候,

——Julian

ETW_Derp转载自https://www.reddit.com/r/Minecraft/comments/zf8ye0/i_wrote_the_end_poem_i_also_own_it_because_i/

原帖地址 https://www.mcbbs.net/thread-1403296-1-1.html

这人很懒还没有留下任何足记~
回复 论坛版权

使用道具 举报

精彩评论1

持笔化仙Lv.11 来自 iPhone 14 Pro Max 显示全部楼层 发表于 2022-12-12 19:42:10 广东省
所以说我把终末之诗用在作文上就不犯法了吧!

没有最终的成功,也没有致命的失败,最可贵的是继续前进。
赞助小黑论坛←点这里平时可能不在线…
Умри если меня не любишь
如果您在皮肤版有问题,请在皮肤版版规←点这里下回复并@本人
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑论坛 成立于2019年10月,由中国大陆半云端像素科技互联网联盟创建,拥有稳定的开发运营维护等,且可以提供长期的技术支持。欢迎来到小黑论坛,我们将为您提供大量的游戏相关资源,为您在游玩中、开发中有一个良好的体验以及优质环境。
  • 官方B站

• 爱荼社区

• 联系我们

• 本站由 Discuz! X3.4 强力驱动 | Copyright © 2019-2024, 新·小黑论坛已经来到地球上 | 像素科技
  • | AtoACG - 爱荼社区 |我的世界小黑论坛|预留|预留 QQ