您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

登录/注册后可看大图

NEWS
TRY THE FIRST MINECRAFT 1.20 FEATURES
来试试首批 Minecraft 1.20 新特性

Preview the upcoming mob and blocks!
看看即将到来的生物和方块!

Minecraft Live 2022 is still fresh in our collective memory, so perhaps you don’t need a refresh about the four features we announced for Minecraft 1.20. Luckily I’m going to give them to you anyway because on Wednesday, October 19 they will be available in Java Snapshot and Bedrock Beta & Preview!
对我们每个人来讲,Minecraft Live 2022 的内容仍然记忆犹新,所以可能你不需要再听一遍我们宣布在 1.20 版本中加入的四个特性了。但幸运的是,不管怎么说,我还要把这些内容再唠叨一遍,因为在 10 月 19 日周三,这些特性就会出现在 Java 版快照 基岩版 Beta & Preview 版本里啦!

Depending on what platform you’re playing Minecraft on, you can access the camel, hanging signs, chiseled bookshelf, and bamboo woodset in a Java snapshot or a Bedrock preview/beta. Never used this function before? No problem! We’ll walk you through the process for each platform here.
根据你使用的平台,在 Java 版快照和基岩版 Preview/Beta 版中,你将能够体验到骆驼、悬挂的告示牌、雕纹书架和竹木套件等新特性。以前从来没用过这种办法?别担心!在 这里,我们会告诉你在各个平台上究竟该怎么做。

Keep in mind that these are all early versions, which means that we’re going to keep working on them before we release them into the main game. Whatever platform you choose, we want to hear your thoughts! You can send all your feedback here and report bugs at bugs.mojang.com .
请注意这些还是早期版本,这也就意味着在我们将这些内容发布到游戏里前,我们还将持续致力于这些特性。无论你选择了什么平台,我们都想听听你的想法!你可以将反馈发送到 here 并在 bugs.mojang.com 报告漏洞。

登录/注册后可看大图

The blockiest book club is open to all!
有史以来最“方”的图书俱乐部,对所有人开放!

登录/注册后可看大图

Elevate your messages!
把你的消息挂起来吧!

登录/注册后可看大图

Take a trip on a mob made for two!
骑在一只生物背上,来场双人游!

登录/注册后可看大图

How will you use bamboo?
你会用竹子干些什么呢?

Let’s take a little look at what Minecraft 1.20 has in store for you. The camel has dashed, then sprinted, and then resumed dashing into Minecraft, with the speed only fitting for a creature with such toweringly tall legs. Like most mobs, you can tempt and breed it. You can also saddle it, but the twist is that since it’s so big – there’s enough space for you and a friend!
我们来简单看看 Minecraft 1.20 为你准备了什么。骆驼 横冲直撞地来到了 Minecraft 里,这种速度只有这些大长腿们才能达得到。与大多数生物一样,你也可以用东西吸引他们并进行繁殖。你也可以在它身上放上鞍,但问题是,因为它实在是太大了 – 背上的空间能放下你和你的朋友两个人!

Another feature ready for you to try are the hanging signs . Using any wood type you like, you can place them beneath or on the side of blocks. I tried to write a love letter to the camel on mine, but the gentle giant doesn’t seem to know how to read. No way is it ignoring my plea for friendship!
另一项已经准备好的特性便是 悬挂的告示牌。使用任意一种你喜欢的木头类型,你可以把他挂在方块的底部或一边。我尝试着亲自给我的骆驼写了一封情书,但是这位优雅的大个子似乎并不知道如何阅读。这可不代表它忽视掉了我向他发出的建立友谊的请求!

Unfortunately for my dear camel I also can pen epic poems to it instead and store them all in the chiseled bookshelf, along with my quills and enchanted books. Good thing too, because I don’t want to be accused of being the type of writer that keeps “intellectual” “books” on display just for show. Please don’t look too closely, let’s move on instead.
对我亲爱的骆驼来说,不幸的是我又转而为他写了一些史诗,把他们全放在了 雕纹书架 里,里面还有我的羽毛笔和附魔书。这可不是什么坏事,我可不想被批评成那种只会把文人气的书拿出来展示的作家。不要凑那么近啦,我们继续往下看。

The fourth and final feature in this round is the bamboo wood set . I was always fond of these beautiful trees and now I can finally make my admiration known with bamboo builds! Like other wood types, you can craft things like slabs and stairs, but bamboo also brings you mosaic blocks which are perfect for flooring, and a lovely raft. To explore all these new features, all you need to do is download the Java Snapshot or Beta/Preview. Have fun, and don’t forget to send us your feedback!
这一轮里,第四样,也是最后一样特性是 竹木套件。我一直很喜欢这些漂亮的树,那么现在我终于可以用竹子建筑让我的喜爱为人所知了!与其他类型的木头一样,你可以合成半砖和台阶一类的东西,但竹子也能用来合成竹马赛克,一种完美的地板材料,以及一艘可爱的竹筏。如果想要探索这些新特性,你需要做的就是下载 Java 版快照或是基岩版 Beta/Preview。玩的开心,别忘了向我们发送你的 反馈

登录/注册后可看大图

【苦力怕553 译自官网 2022 年 10 月 18 日发布的 Try the first Minecraft 1.20 features;原作者 Sofia Dankis】
【本文排版借助了:SPXX v2.4.13】
【原帖链接:Minecraft 1.20 更新内容合集 - 幻翼块讯 - Minecraft(我的世界)中文论坛 - (mcbbs.net)

这人很懒还没有留下任何足记~
回复 论坛版权

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑论坛 成立于2019年10月,由中国大陆半云端像素科技互联网联盟创建,拥有稳定的开发运营维护等,且可以提供长期的技术支持。欢迎来到小黑论坛,我们将为您提供大量的游戏相关资源,为您在游玩中、开发中有一个良好的体验以及优质环境。
  • 官方B站

• 爱荼社区

• 联系我们

• 本站由 Discuz! X3.4 强力驱动 | Copyright © 2019-2024, 新·小黑论坛已经来到地球上 | 像素科技
  • | AtoACG - 爱荼社区 |我的世界小黑论坛|预留|预留 QQ